Monday 20 August 2018

Manly Monday


Vidock: Handsome neighs EveryFriend! After spending so much time with Miss Violette, #1 came over and spent some time looking after me!


And when I went back to my field, little Heloise was waiting for me!


Tommy:  I am looking forward to going to Normandy to spend my birthday with my sisters, Sophie, Elsie, and Lydia, as well as my niece Emily! In the meantime, I spent the day with Mad Fernant yesterday!


Yep. Crazy as ever!

 #1 had to take the car in for some minor work on Friday. I went with her and found a nice sunpuddle:


Da Genj: #1 says I look a little bit fierce in this photo.


What about this one?


Da Beebs: I am very busy...

 
I mean it!


Our guest for this week is Basha, Fernant's bro:

 
Wishing you all a great week!

12 comments:

  1. oh that is a super idea to celebrate the birthday with your siblings... I sadly have no clue where my siblings are... not even fartbook can help... sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love seeing the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y'all sure do look terrific! Have a super fun time Tommy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is a lot of handsome manly pictures today and we love it!!
    You do look fierce Genji but we know you're not.Bibi, we love that head dangle :)
    Nice to see Basha too.
    Have fun with your family Tommy!
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now Tommy, I love it when you play with Mad Fernant! I think you know that. Vidock...you are looking very manly. Genji, my goodness...fierce for certain. I almost backed away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You boys are all looking great today. We hope Tommy and #1 have a great time on their birthday trip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, the Beebs is bizzy napping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My goodness, such terrific manliness!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love seeing Fernant being crazy :-) And Bibi-Chan, I love your upside-down picture! Happy Monday xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. All the boys are looking great. Tommy, we hope you have a wonderful time celebrating your birthday with family.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bibi tu regardes le monde sous une autre perspective. C'est une bonne idée de temps en temps. Et ça fait des photos marrantes.
    Genji tu as l'air très pensif et sérieux. Mais ça te va bien.
    Ronrons
    Hisia

    PS : Du haut de son nuage Ange Loustiquette envoie plein de ronrons vers Basha. Elle me l'a dit dans mes rêves.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We hope you have great time celebrating your birthday with #1, Tommy ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.