Sunday 20 May 2018

Snuggles on Sunday



Tama-Chan: Greetings, Dear Friends, and welcome to our Snuggles on Sundays. May I start by asking for some purrs for our snuggle champ, that blue pest Genji? He has been off his food and we are all crossing paws that it's just a mild case of indigestion after eating something he shouldn't have in the cat run. #1 is keeping a close eye on him.

This has of course not kept him from snuggling with #1...



For my part, I have been snuggling with my Tommy:


My Beebs has been snuggling with #1:
 


Here is a cute pic of #1 snuggling with Miss Violette:


And one of #1's friend's mares had a lovely little foal a week ago, so #1 went to meet her and snuggle with her yesterday1

 
We wish you all a Very Snuggly Sunday!

12 comments:

  1. I'm taking the weekend off from therapy cat visits, so no snuggling for me today - although I may groom my human's hair for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have our paws crossed for Genji and hope he feels better soon. You all sure are a snuggly bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are wonderful snuggles and the wee foal sure is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love the photo with Violette ! The foal is so cute, hard to believe she's going to be as big as her. We cross our paws and hope you feel better soon, Genji. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely do have purrs in for Genji. Please keep us posted how he is. I hope it is indigestion. That he is snuggling makes such a difference to me. He can't feel too badly. Seeing Beeb's in that awesome loving snuggle with #1 makes mom and me smile all over! Violette...you are such a good girl and always have been. The foal is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Purrayers & POTP for Genji ! Snuggles to all !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sending good thoughts for Genji. That is a gorgeous photo of #1 and Violette. The foal is lovely. Is it a Percheron also?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great snuggles. Please give some extra ones to Genji and we all hope he is feeling much better asap.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  9. Purrs to Genji that he feels better. Mum got all sappy at the new foal.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great snuggles! And we send lots of purrs to Genji. We hope it’s temporary and he’s back to his normal self soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Purrs for Prince Genji - we don't want #1 to worry.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Le poulain est super mignon.
    Désolée Genji, nous on vient juste de voir que tu n'étais pas bien. En ce moment on ne se balade pas beaucoup sur les blogs... ni sur le notre.
    Je t'envoie plein de ronrons
    Hisia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.