Thursday 22 March 2018

Travelling Tommy Thursday


Tommy: Woofs, everyone. Tommy here! Guess what? I am going on an adventure with #1 today! I feel a little bit bad about leaving the Chans, but Mr. G will take good care of them, and we will only be gone till Sunday afternoon.

We are going to be heading east from here and, after Paris, we will go north east. We are going to Luxembourg to visit a school friend of #1's who lives there. #1 went there last year and they came to visit in July and they said that, next time, I had to come too! Isn't that exciting?


 In fact, I am totally beside myself with excitement!!!


I also wanted to  tell you know about a new friend I made. He is a beagle and his name is Moody:


Now, if you will excuse me, I have to finish packing. We are leaving mid-morning and returning on Sunday and, if everything  goes as planned, we will be going not just to  Luxembourg, but also to Germany and Belgium. I will of course be doing a full photo-reportage of my travels!

11 comments:

  1. This trip does sound exciting Tommy!
    We purr you and #1 have a pawsome time and we look forward to your pictures :)
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun adventure, Tommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you and #1 have a most wonderful time Tommy, travel safely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like an exciting adventure Tommy. We can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like it's gonna be a fun and exciting trip! How lovely you get to visit #1's school friend! I know you'll be the best travel companion, Tommy. Have a great time together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We see a great adventure ahead for you and #1, Tommy. We hope you both have a wonderful time. Your beagle pal seems to be mesmerized by you:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  7. We’d love to have you as a guest ,Tommy! Your hosts are in for quite a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you have your passport Tommy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sounds exciting ! Travel safe ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bon voyage Tommy.
    Tu nous raconteras.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a very exciting adventure you are going on, Tommy. I hope you and #1 have the very best time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.