Monday 19 February 2018

Manly Monday


Vidock: Today, EveryFriend, is the very last day that I shall be able to send you studly neighs as I shall no longer be a stud after tomorrow. Sniff... A friend sent #1 this photo of me, taken on Saturday:


I know it looks a bit weird. It was taken with a mobile phone, st some distance. So, #1 decided to include a couple of nice studly shots of me from before I left for England:



Thanks to all of you for thinking good thoughts about me tomorrow, when I have my op. 

Tommy: Poor Big V. I feel bad for him. I of course am a woofie stud but #1 says I am so well behaved that nobody would guess.


Da Boy Chans: We said goodbye to all that years ago and look at us!



Don't worry, Big V. You'll still be the handsomest guy around!

14 comments:

  1. Tommy I'm with you... and all paws and fingers are crossed for the big V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be sending healing purrs your way, Vidock! I hope everything goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We purr that all goes well for you Vidock.
    You will always be studly good looking to us!
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purrs to you handsome V, you'll always be the famous Big V!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Vidock, you'll still be studly to us, so no worries big guy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vidock will still be manly, handsome guy for sure! We hope everything will go well tomorrow xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. C'est gentil les garçons de rassurer Vidock.
    C'est vrai qu'à son age c'est un peu compliqué comme opération. Mais tout va aller super bien.
    On t'envoie plein de bonnes vibrations Vidock.
    Ronrons
    Hisia

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have our paws crossed for you Big V. We hope all goes well for your operation.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're gorgeous, Vidock, and you'll still be fabulous and "studly" after your operation. We cross our paws, and Claire and Momo cross their fingers, and we hope everything goes well for you. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry Vidock, but those things happen. You will be a much happier boy in the long run and not have to be by yourself all the time. Good luck with your operation.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The boys here are stud-less too, but we don't seem to care:) Good luck with your surgery, Vidock - and we hope your recovery goes well.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am sending good thoughts for you, Vidock.

    ReplyDelete
  13. We know you will be in good hands and that all will go well for you, Vidock! You will be in our thoughts tomorrow.

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope all went well with Vidock losing his boy bits.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.