Sunday 21 January 2018

Vidock Snuggles on Sunday!


Vidock here, posting from Hampshire, England! #1 came to see me yesterday! I could not believe it when I first saw her!


They brought me in. Believe me, I was covered in mud, and it was raining so cleaning me up wasn't an option, but that did not stop me from a huge snuggle with #1!



Here I am with #1 and my boss, Robert Sampson:


That contraption over my mouth is so I can't bite anyone. Me? Bite????

And then, they put harness on me, and #1 was actually driving me!






We even went out on the road!


And when we came back I saw that she had brought me apples and carrots, and even a couple of my favourite "Stud Muffin" treats!



They were so delicious!

She said she was coming again today!

14 comments:

  1. I can see how happy you were to see #1, Vidock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice to see you Vidock, we've been missing you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to see you today Vidock. It looks like you took #1 for a nice drive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to see you again. We hope all is well with you dear Vidock and everything is as it should be. No further problems after your surgery, we hope. Wonderful you and your #1 can be in each other’s company. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those snuggling pictures are so sweet! I can tell you were super happy to see #1 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so sweet ! We can see how happy you were to see #1, Vidock ! It looks like you both had great time during your drive. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for #1 coming to visit with you and even take you for a drive. You also know that is is not nice to bite people. Behave!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are so happy to see The Big Doggy again!

    AND we know #1 felt the furry same way!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra&Holly&Khousin Emmy
    PeeEssWoo: The khalendar and khard made it akhross The Big P ! Merci beaukhoup!!!!! We'll share Monsieur Janvier on our next post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was a lovely surprise for you to see #1. I am sure she was as glad to see you as you were to see her and get your snuggles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a happy boy Vidock is!!! Those snuggle shots show true happiness at his reunion with #1. Mom says she is glad we don't have mud quite THAT bad, but we did get pretty dirty outside today.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  11. WoW! Vidock sure does look happy to see you #1! Was he trying to convince you to take him home? I know I would be!
    Purrs
    Marv

    ReplyDelete
  12. How awesome that you got to snuggle with #1, Vidock!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow vidock you look like a weimaraner now... I think that color is great and a bath is not essential ;O)))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Vidock, you are really something! Bet you enjoyed seeing #1 as much as she enjoyed seeing you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.