Sunday 24 December 2017

Snuggles on Sunday


Tama-Chan: Today is Christmas Eve, and we are planning to spend most of it being cozy together and snuggling. The weather has remained very grey and rainy but also unseasonably warm.

Genji has been snuggling big time with #1:


Even going undercover!


I have been snuggling with Tommy:



As has Sei-Chan:


We already shared some of the pics from our lunch party last Sunday, but there is also this really cute one of #1 with Tommy and Da Genj, taken by Mr. G:


 Da Beebs has also been indulging in bedtime snuggles!



 And we have this great photo that shows all the Chans enjoying being together in the living room. It was taken just before the Christmas stuff went up, but we don't think we have shared it before.


11 comments:

  1. I am so happy that I have a therapy cat visit today! I think Christmas Eve is an awesome day for snuggling, and I picked out one of my favorite Christmas dressses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the perfect kind of weather for all that snuggling. Great pic of #1 with Tommy and Da Genj!!! Look at that gorgeous smile!!!

    Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    Woos - Lightning, MIsty, and Timber, and Mom too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Christmas Eve snuggles everyone, you all look most wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be sure to listen for sleigh bells tonight. You may get a glimpse of Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are lovely pictures of snuggling ! Happy Christmas Eve ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  6. A perfect day for snuggles, and your family is so good at it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How nice to see all of you enjoying one another's company.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Being with people that you enjoy is the best part of the season!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Though I read you snuggles on Sunday, I did not get a chance to tell you how fabulous your snuggles are until today! I LOVE ALL the snuggles (though I do not think I shall have a snuggle with Cinnamon any time soon).
    Purrs
    Marv

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.