Sunday 26 November 2017

Snuggles on Sunday


Tama-Chan: Greetings, Dear Friends. As you can imagine, there has been a great deal of snuggling going o over here this past week. For my part, I have spent most evenings snuggled up to #1 on the sofa:


The Blue Boy occasionally muscles in on my snuggle time:


But Da Genj prefers his very own snuggles with #1!


Sei-Chan has been snuggling with Tommy:


But also snuggled with Mr. G when he stopped in to see us:


And my Beebs did the same:


But he has also been snugging with #1 in bed!


Tommy also enjoyed a snuggle with Mr. G when he came by:


Here is one of #1 getting ready to give Miss Violette a snuggle:


And Vidock, who left yesterday as planned, sends everyone a huge SMOOCH!


9 comments:

  1. Enjoy your happy snuggle day everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see Bibi is an aspiring hairdresser, like me! I'm snuggling with patients today, so I'm happy about that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like Mr.G is a good snuggler too. Enjoy your snuggles, I am sure #1 missed them while she was away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of great snuggles. We think you all should give Mr. G lots of snuggling for stepping in when the sitters failed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big smooch to Vidock ! We're glad he travelled safe, and we hope that he got some snuggles too. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww so much snuggling :-)
    We are sending smooches to Vidock!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw an photo of Vidock in England, enjoying the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WoW! So many cats to share #1 with...I don't know if I, Marvelous, would share as well as you guys do! And Mr G looks like hes an exceptional snuggler too!
    Purrs
    Marv

    ReplyDelete
  9. the best is the snuggle photo with your #1 ;o) and we wish your big brother a good journey and a fab time in the uk.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.