Saturday 21 October 2017

SEIturday - solitary again!


Sei-Chan: Well, she's gone again, and you know how I feel about that but then again, you also know how I feel about Mr. G.... Bring on the cuddles!

Anyway you remember the almost catastrophe with photos for last week's SEIturday? Well, she skirted close to that once more. And #1 had the gall to tell me that I was never in the right place at the right time! So, here are some photos of me in the wrong place at the wrong time for you!





I do love my water cooler!


Wishing you all a lovely SEIturday!

PS: We just learned of the loss of the lovely Sister Sascha over at Brian's Home. We are all heartbroken at the loss of this sweetest of girls. Run Free, Dear Friend. We will not forget you.

8 comments:

  1. Sei, I don't know how you and the rest of your family can keep track of #1! I hope she's back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it seems like #1 is a visitor to her own home . Such a busy season for her. Luckily you have
    Mr.G.
    You're such an adorable girl, sweet Sei, any photos of you are delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are looking great Sei-Chan. We hope you enjoy your time while #1 is away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Ms Sei, Even though YOU may think they are of you in the wrong place at the wrong time, I Marvelous think they are PURRFECT!!! And I am sure #1 will be home before you know it!
    We too were stunned to read about Sacha and have sent our condolences.
    Purrs
    Marv

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right place or wrong place makes no matter to us, Sei-Chan. You are as sweet as ever.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're looking cute anyway, Sei-Chan. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coucou Sei,
    J'ai le même problème que toi. Il parait que je ne suis jamais au bon endroit pour des photos.
    C'est une excuse tout ça.
    Elle a l'air pas mal ta fontaine.
    Ronrons
    Loustiquette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sei, you are too adorable to have 'right' or 'wrong'!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.