Monday 23 October 2017

Manly Monday


Tommy: #1 is coming back today. I can't wait! In the meantime, i have been busy catching rats!


Da Beebs: #1 took a really cool pic of me the other day. The reflection from the crystal ball hanging at the window made a rainbow on my furs!


Da Genj: Here are some nice Genbats for you:


Vidock: I have this colo shot of me getting my hoofs done last week:


Lapin: Meeyowz, Readers! I am Lapin the First. We met yesterday. #1 has been visiting me these past few days and I have really enjoyed meeting her. Oh, and guess what? I got crepes from my very own #1 yesterday!


Lafayette: How do you meow? My name is Lafayette and I wanted to say meow as well. I live with Lapin, but I am a bit of a wild boy.



14 comments:

  1. oh that's a mighty fine game Tommy... wait for me I come over and we can make rat-atouille as a welcome meal for your #1...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is quite the :rat" Tommy ;)
    We like the prism effect on your coat Beebs.
    We really liked meeting #1's new friends too :)
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that rainbow photo, Bibi! And nice to meet you, Lapin and Lafayette.

    Now my human is craving crepes! And if she gets them she probably won't share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You boys are all looking great today and it's nice to meet the two new boys that #1 has been spending her time with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Lafayette! You and Lapin have a good home going there...crepes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Bibi-Chan, the rainbow on your fur is so cool! Love the cute photo of Lapin eating the crepes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We would love to catch rats with you, Tommy. Great manly shots from all the boys today, even the newbies:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to meet you, Lapin and Lafayette ! The rainbow on your fur is beautiful, Bibi ! You're all looking good, boys ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness...they meow in FRENCH!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Number 1 makes animal friends wherever she goes.
    There you go again Genji! Who taught you how to pose. You have an amazing way if striking the most lovely poses with the most flattering backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice to meet you, Lapin and Lafayette. We bet you both were very hospitable to #1. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dog with Rat, Rainbows, hot shoe, Gen Bats and other cats! What a manly Monday!
    Wow!
    Purrs
    Marv

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice to see a few new visitors to the blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.