Monday 4 September 2017

Manly Monday


Tommy: Happy first Monday in September to everyone. Our weather seems to be having a hard time deciding if it wants to stay summery or go autumnal! But #1 says that what is very autumnal is the number of burrs that get stuck to me whenever I run in the fields1 The deadly comb is in action almost every day!

Yesterday, I went to a Percheron show (!) with #1 and I made some new friends. First this little girl. She is only 6 months old and I think she liked me a lot!


And then this really cute little guy. He was all the way from Mexico!



Vidock: Studly Neighs, EveryFriend. I am taking it easy and just enjoying my field until I go for my check-up in one week.



Da Beebs: I have just been hanging out, enjoying life.


Da Genj: And I have been making sure my coat gleams!


We wish you all a good week.

9 comments:

  1. Aww, I loved seeing all you guys today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your style, Genji
    Relaxing & Making yourself look pawsome!
    Happy Monday

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are all looking wonderful and your new pals are cool too Tommy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys!
    You are all looking so good and manly :)
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tommy, sometimes we get some prickly thorns stuck in our furs, and we know it is not fun. But we bet those burrs are even worse. Hope you are all having a nice day.

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  6. You boys are all looking great. We have our paws crossed that the Big V's vet visit goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at you, Tommy, with the little girl and human boy. Everyone loves you always :-)
    I hope Vidock's checkup will go well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those burrs are nasty things, darling Tommy. We know it doesn't feel very nice when they're combed out but the combing keeps your furs looking extra wonderful for all of your newly found friends. All of you boys are looking splendid - a totally handsome group of fellows.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Our weather is being the same way. Summer for a day or two, then chilly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.