Thursday 28 April 2016

Thrice on Thursday!


Sei-Chan (or should I say "Thei-Chan"?): Can you believe it, Dear Friends, I was jailed again last night with no food or company, and I am being packed off to Dr. C's again this morning? It is NOT FAIR!!! I already went last month! Twice! So this makes it three times! #1 tells me that I need to go again so that Dr. C can steal my blood again and we can see how well my kidney medication and diet are working. Sulk...... I don't want to know whatever pathetic excuse they can come up with for this.


Our appointment is for 9am, so we will have to get going a little after 8am. We will update after we return. I would appreciate some purrs and crossed paws for good results.

UPDATE: SEilebrate! SEIlebrate! SEIlebraaaaaaaaaaate! I had an excellent appointment with Dr. C. My blood tests results were wonderful! After just over a month on the Semintra renal medication and the Virbac renal food, my Creatinine levels are back within the normal range (from being 30% above) and my BUN (urea) levels are back to the high end of the normal range (from being 70% above). #1 said she was very, very proud of me, as did Dr.C!

14 comments:

  1. We are sending lots of purrs for your tests to be good Sei!
    Paws crossed!
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sending purrs your way, Sei! I hope you get good reports from the tests.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're so pleased that your blood results were good Sei-Chan and #1 was delighted too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to hear all that good news despite being in jail and tortured
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely wonderful news! Our little girl has great lab values: we're so happy for you , dear
    We'll certainly SEIlebrate your good health at our house. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo ! Those are wonderful news ! Well done ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo HOO !!!! Time to do a Sibe Happy Dance:)

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  8. we got here in time for the update - that is great news!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful news! We are very glad you had such good blood work. Yay! :)

    Thanks for visiting my birthday party! - Devi

    ReplyDelete
  10. We're doing a happy dance, such a great update!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is furry good news Sei-chan.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH what wonderful happy results! Now, aren't you glad you went? Ww hate going, we do indeed, but when they words are good and the manner is kind, we are so happy later.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bonjour Sei-Chan,
    C'est pas drôle du tout d'être embastillée et en plus sans manger.
    Mais c'est comme ça. Quand on est malade il faut aller de temps en temps chez un veto.
    Le bon côté c'est que maintenant tout le monde sait que tu es une super minette gentille qui prend bien son médicament et qui mange ce qu'il faut.
    C'est vraiment trop génial que ton analyse soit bonne. Parfois ça prend du temps. Là ça a été rapide.
    La seule mauvaise nouvelle c'est que .... il va falloir y retourner régulièrement. Mais il ne faut pas y penser.
    Profites bien du soleil.
    Ronrons
    Loustiquette

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woo Hoo Sei Chan!! What fuabuluss newss this iss! Mee iss late getting here butt mee iss so reeleeved yur doin better.
    LadyMum iss happy all so.
    Wee send you lotss of LUV an ***paw kissesss***
    Siddhartha Henry an LadyMum xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.