Saturday 9 April 2016

SEIturday


Sei-Chan: #1 continues to improve day by day and I would like to mention that I have been playing a role in that too. You see, everyone has been talking about Nurse Genji, but there is also Nurse Sei! I have been giving #1 major cuddles and she has told me that they have made her feel a lot better! My time slot is the afternoon when she often has a nap as she gets tired quite easily. At that point, I immediately take up my post on her bed.


And then I look so cute taking a nap that she feels sleepy herself and takes a nap too!


When she is not sleeping, I keep her entertained by playing with her:




And now that she is better and once again spending ore time at her computer, I am also back to supervising from the study hammock:


I am continuing to take my medicine and eat my renal food, so #1 says that I am the best girl ever! But please don't tell my sister, Tama. It may make her a little jealous...
 

14 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear you are being so helpful, Sei - and taking your meds so well too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sei, good job with the nursing and supervising. Very important jobs! We are glad #1 continues to improve. :) Everyone knows that purrs are very good medicine. :) We are glad you are taking your medicine and eating your special food, Sei.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a cutie pie and a super good nurse too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pawsome nurse you are Sei.
    No wonder #1 is recovering so quickly:)

    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. We know everyone is doing their part to help #1 get well. Your sweet little sleeping face has got to be as good as medicine for calming nerves and bringing smiles to sad faces. And what a good girl you are for taking your meds and eating your special food! We're very proud of you, dear. Be sure to take some time for yourself and have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So good to see you today, Sei-Chan, and looking so lovely. We love how sweet and angelic you look when you are napping - we can almost see the halo over your head:)

    Have a great weekend.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are such a good nurse. We loved that picture of you sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sei-Chan! I've been playing nurse as well. My best friend had major surgery and is recovering in the hospital. He is suffering terrible pain and cannot have pain medication as it will interfere with the recovery. Anyway, you must know that all your pictures are absolutely adorable! I love the one where you are sleeping on the pillow. If I didn't know better, I would think you're human. It's good to see that #1 has so many nurses and supervisors. You guys are doing a good job! Have a super Sei-turday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We were aware that Nurse Genji couldn't be 24/7 on duty ; you're a great nurse too Sei-Chan. No wonder that #1 is recovering so quickly with so many good nurses ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good job Sei-chan, keep it up until #1 is all better. I had a nap with mum today too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It sounds like #1 has lots of great nurses taking care of her...'specially you, Sei.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mommy says that sleepytime face is too cute for words! (and Maui agrees)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Coucou Sei,
    Tu es parfaites dans ton rĂŽle d'accompagnatrice de malade en convalescence ! Il ne suffit pas de faire juste des cĂąlins. Aider Ă  dormir, distraire en jouant, ĂȘtre lĂ  pour surveiller, ça aussi c'est important !
    Ronrons
    Loustiquette
    PS : C'est vrai que tu es craquante quand tu dors et ... super jeté de langue !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.