Thursday 9 July 2015

Tommy Thursday


Tommy: It has been a lot cooler these past two days and we have all been feeling more energetic, and sleeping better at night. I of course am energetic come what may!


Here I am, hanging out with my kitty bros a couple of days ago:


I did have some fun on Monday when the new farrier came for the Vs. He has two girl woofies, and I enjoyed playing with them!


And, as you know, I also enjoy playing with little Jade, the neighbour kity:


Life is as it should be!

13 comments:

  1. You all seem so happy together. Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you have been having a great time since #1 came back, Tommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tommy, we can see you are happy to have your routine back :)
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww it's nice to see you playing with Little Jade. She looks very comfortable with you Tommy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've certainly got an eye for the two girly woofies Tom.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tommy are you 1/2 kitty kat
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sure is fun to see you all having a good time Tommy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh, isn't it nice when life seems normal again! Enjoy that cooler weather, Tommy. We have some big heat headed our way.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  9. We can see you're very happy Tommy ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad to hear the weather is cooler do all of you can enjoy each other. Tommy, I love how comfortable you are with your "siblings". So social! Even with the Vidock and Violette. You're all super and I really enjoy seeing what you're up to every day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ca fait du bien de retrouver une vie comme avant... Je pense que les chats sont d'accord avec toi Tommy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am glad you are enjoying yourself with #1 back again Tommy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.