Wednesday 28 May 2014

Wednesday Whinnies


Vidock: Studly Neighs, Everyone. As you know, I am back in my birth home for a couple of weeks, with my Mummy and Daddy, and Grandmama, and sister, and half-sisters and brothers! They have all been very impressed by how big and strong I have become as they had not seen me in 18 months.

Yesterday, Uncle E took me out to work for the first time and I decided to show off a bit (he calls it being naughty):



I got a good telling off, and then we set out with Uncle E riding the tire (he says no vehicle until I behave myself…):


Can you see the other horses on the left of the picture above? Among them are my Mama, Jessy, and my sister, Altesse!

Here I am being a good boy:


And when we got back I got to strut in front of my Daddy, Orgueil!


Here is a better picture of him as I was going by:



Violette: Pretty Neighs, Everyone! #1 caught this nice shot of me the other day, in a field of pretty buttercups:


I am getting ready for my big day on Saturday, when #1 rides me in the medieval parade in town. It has been raining a lot but the forecast looks OK for Saturday. Still could we ask for some crossed paws that the sun comes out?

Our friend Mr. D came to give me a bit of a pedi so I look my best:



And a friend of #1's from England sent me this beautiful piece of tail jewellery!


Thank you, Ms. S! It is simply fabulous!

15 comments:

  1. Violette, you will be the belle of the ball!

    Vidock, the humans can only expect you to be a tad naughty with all that lovely green grass about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh we look forward to pictures of you in your finery Violette. A little naughty is ok maybe but you are such a big horse Vidock. You have to take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vidock, you seem to have what is known as "high spirits!" Binga says that is what she is going to say she has next time the humans get mad at her!

    Paws crossed for awesome weather for the medieval parade!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring is in the air and causing your high spirits Vidock ;) heehee
    Violette, we think you will be so pretty in the parade. We purr for nice weather.
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure, JJ
    and Angels Tiger and Tillie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vidock, silly boy ! Behave yourself or you will work with a tire till the end of ages ! Violette, that's a beautiful tail ornament ! We're looking forward to see you wearing it ! We cross our paws (even the tiny paws of Pixie) for nice weather for the parade ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Violette you will look wonderful wearing your tail jewellery. We hope there is nice weather for the parade.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You two are having some exciting times! Hey, I hope we get to see parade pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vidock, you look so manly in those showing-off (or naughty!) photos. But you are such a good boy. I'm sure your dad is very proud of you!
    Violette, I love your photo in the field. So pretty! The tail jewelry, what a lovely gift. You will look great wearing it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mowzers, Vidock, were you feeling your oats? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My mom-person say´s that NO way that she would sit on a tire behind you , Vidock :)

    You will look ggreat in your new tail jewellery , Violet !

    Keep my paws crossed that you get sunshine on Saturday !


    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tu sais quoi Vidock et bien moi je te comprends. Ca fait du bien d'exprimer sa joie de vivre.
    Moi je fais des courses à toute vitesse sur plusieurs centaines de mètres ou bien je grime vite aux arbres. Toi tu fais des sauts de mouton.
    Je suis contente d'être un chat. Pas de travail pour moi ....
    Ronrons
    Hisia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Vidock you sure were a naughty boy at first but you did a good job with the tire. We love that first picture of Violette. We hope the weather cooperates for your big day on Saturday too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vidock you are very impressive looking when you are being naughty hehe. It looks like you all are going to be busy! I hope it all goes well. :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yow Vidock ya iz so studlee n hansum n me nose why now!! Yer Daddy iz hansum n reegal too...yer lucky to bee able to go back n see yer pawentz n siblinz...
    As fer ya beein notty; nah yz waz just beein a bit high spirited rite Vidcok??
    Violette dat tail clip iz purrty n me finkz ya will look gorgeeuss wif it on!! guud luck in da parade n haz fun!
    We LUB da buttercup shot of ya...purrfect piccie!
    Much Lub Nylablue n Sherriellen Mum too xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.