Thursday 3 April 2014

Tama-Chan Thursday!


Tama-Chan : Hello Dear Friends! You didn't think I had given up my post altogether for this week, did you? Nope. Just moved it back a couple of days and here we are!

I shall start, if I may, with this week's dangle, which is a Sunpuddle Head Dangle. Hammocks are very convenient for this type of exercise as they provide good support for the rest of the body:


I have been having a relaxing time this past week:


Enjoying all manner of sunpuddles!


And hanging out with my little sis, Sei-Chan, as I often do:


I have no complaints!

14 comments:

  1. I knew I would see you sometime this week, Tama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to see you finally. We always like seeing you hanging out with your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mind you don't get a crick in your neck when you dangle your head Tama-Chan. You look like you are a sunpuddle lover too.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tama! Don't get TOO comfy up there, otherwise you might just slide off sideways! MOL!

    Have a great Thursday!

    Purrz!
    Selina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't mind a sun puddle hammock
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't over do it, you still have a couple days left! You'd better rest up before you continue on. ;)
    ~LisaCo9T

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so relaxed that now I'm tired...

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful warm, bright and lovely week you are having dear girl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. La vie est belle Tama ...
    Une vraie vie de Pacha ou de Pachatte.

    Bonne soirée.
    Nat à Chat

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you have found lots of sun puddles this week Tama.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's good to see you Tama! Good to see you have been having a week of Easy!
    Marty

    ReplyDelete
  12. We bet that sun feels as good as it looks, Tama.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.