Saturday 18 January 2014

SEIturday


Sei-Chan: And it's another SEturday. #1 says this week has gone by really fast but we have no idea what she's talking about. It's still warm, and rainy and muddy and sometimes windy and occasionally sunny. Just not wintery. But of course, who's complaining about sunpuddles, right?

My sister Tama-Chan is very much into her dangle moves, but I prefer to concentrate on delicate "paw-sitioning" such as this:


And this:


All of which can occasionally lead to a bit of a dangle after all…


Here I am snoozing deep into my (other) green blankie:


This is a place I really enjoy hanging out in:


And I often do so in the company of my sister Tama-Chan:


Oh, and by the way, I don't think I have yet shown you a close-up of my new collar, tag and lovely charms, have I?


It's such a pretty colour palette, don't you think?

Wishing you a lovely SEIturday!

15 comments:

  1. You have a lot of pretty comfy blankets for napping ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am more of a particular paw placer than a dangler too, Sei!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We vote for the 1st picture. It's fragile and delicate. You are a kitty of many talents. Of course it goes without saying that the last picture is also our favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't think either of us are danglers!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Y'all sure have some great looking comfy going on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes! Lovely colors and I love the "dangly" photo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look like you are an expert napper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous photo's. I love seeing your snuggle pics x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous collar and beautiful photos of you. You are gorgeous. M wants to smooch you on the head.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so lucky my human is not around. She might want to kiss those little toes and rub them. And personally, I HATE that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ton posé de pattes est très élégant, très fille !
    Tu as de la chance d'avoir un temps changeant. Ici, depuis 3 jours ... il ne change pas. C'est triste et il pleut et il pleut et il pleut...
    Il est très bien ton plaid vert, c'est une couleur qui te va très bien.

    Ronrons
    Hisia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your paw positioning is very elegant, but nobody can resist the dangle.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sei! yous looks marvelous and me too is a placer not a dangler!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh OH OH!!!! Your lovely charms are not just on the collar!

    ::blushing::

    xx Maui

    ReplyDelete
  15. and over here we have got SNOW !
    Hope you had a lovely SEIturday :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.