Saturday 11 January 2014

SEIturday!


Sei-Chan: It is very pleasant, on winter evenings, to hang out with family members as #1 sits and watches something or other on TV. Here I am with my Sister, Tama:


And here with Tommy:


And a close-up of just me!


That green blankie is very soft and cozy. It was a gift last time we bought stuff at Zooplus!

And here is a pic of me in the lovely bed under the skylight and behind the screen, in the study. It's a very peaceful place, although #1 does occasionally creep up on me…


Oh, and this next picture is from the end of last year (I am still wearing my Christmas collar!) but #1 wanted to use it because, she says, I look very cute in it!


Have a great SEIturday, Dear Friends!

16 comments:

  1. Happy Seiturday ; )
    I think the more you grow up, the more you are cute !!!
    And the green Blankie just looks so good with you.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That green blankie shows off your beautiful colour very well indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both look very comfy on the sofa.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those were great pics! Time with my sisters is not optional here MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful day! Hopefully you can get out and play with the ponies!

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tu as bien raison Sei-Chan. L'hiver c'est le temps des dodos bien au chaud et en famille.
    Loustiquette et moi on fait comme ça aussi. On rentre plus tôt et on se couche au salon.
    Nat à Chat elle aime beaucoup l'avant dernière photo. Tu as à la fois un air endormi et un peu agacé de l'intrusion ... de l'appareil photo.
    Ronrons.
    Hisia

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's supposed to be a rainy day here so we will be lounging around a lot inside today too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so very handsome. I just love your furs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh you are all so much a treat to see. Tommy is lucky to have you there. BUT...you are equally fortunate to have him to snuggle and love.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! That green blanket sure sets of your gorgeous eyes! My yous is a beauteous cat!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that green blanket, Sei!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your pretty green blankie suits your colouring. I like to do a lot of snuggling in the winter too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cuddly Seiturday you're having!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's Maui's favorite day of the week...and he's a happy guy, Miss Sei-chan!

    ReplyDelete
  15. We did have a good day, hope you did too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely pics of you, Sei-Chan. We think snuggling is a purrfect Saturday pastime.

    Thank you for sending get well wishes for our Prancer Pie.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.