Sei-Chan: We are sad today, Dear Friends. We found out last night that our dear friend, Prancer Pie, had gone to the Bridge. We just loved this little guy who had been found by his Mom in a field, badly burned. Prancer became ill just over a couple of weeks ago, and it turned out he had a nasty abscess which was removed. Unfortunately, the vet gave him an injection of a long-lasting antibiotic called Convenia and he had a bad reaction to it that eventually proved fatal. So, please everyone, remember this so that our good buddy will not have suffered for nothing. If your vet ever wants to give you this drug, JUST SAY NO. There have been too many cases of adverse reactions and fatalities, and it's not worth even thinking about it. We really hope that what happened to Prancer will save other kitties' lives.
We are all in deep shock and having a quiet and reflective day here at Poupounette Central
Remember to snuggle in tight with your loved ones today.