Wednesday 29 January 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SEI!!!!!


Sei-Chan: Well, actually, my birthday was yesterday but here's the strange thing. For some reason, #1 has remained convinced that my birthday is actually on January 29th and since her brain seems incapable of shifting on that matter, we decided it was simpler to have the official celebration on her day. Sigh…

Today, I am five years old Can you believe it? I cannot believe that I have been a happy kitty at Poupounette Central for that long. For those of you who have not known me since those early days, I first came for a visit when I was very young indeed, three weeks old to be precise:


But, as you can see, I was already full of character… I was just five weeks old when I came to live here full-time:


In case you were getting worried, I came with my Mama and she stayed with me until I was three months old. During that time, we lived in the back room, just the two of us, with frequent visits from #1:



This is me getting a snuggle from my Mama when I was just over two months old:



After my Mama left, I made friends with Tama-Chan and Tommy:



And later on with sweet Yuu-Chan who was with us such a short time:


Here I am at one year old:


At two years old:


At three years old:


At four years old:


And now at five!



#1 says I am the sweetest girl she knows. I get on with everyone, even though I am a bit of a scaredy-cat. I love my Tommy above all things, but I also love my #1 and sometimes sneak up on her in bed at night and snuggle in so close she can't move! I have grown somewhat chubby and #1 has tried to find ways to make me lose weight but nothing seems to be working. Sniff. She tells me I am gorgeous anyway.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET SEI-CHAN FROM YOUR #1, YOUR TOMMY, YOUR BIG SISTER TAMA-CHAN, YOUR LITTLE (!) SISTER VIOLETTE, AND YOUR BROTHERS DA BEEBS, GENJI AND VIDOCK

31 comments:

  1. HAPPY HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY , Sei-Chan !
    Hope you will have a pawsome birthday with lot´s of treats and toy´s :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 5th Birthday Sei- Chan !!!!!
    We think you are purrfect too :)
    Have a fun,fun day of celebration :)
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure,JJ
    and Angels Tiger and Tillie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a purr-fect kitty Sei-chan. Just gorgeous. Happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't have believed it pawsible but you get cuter and more beautiful EVERY year! Happy Birthday sweet Sei-Chan. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Happy Birthday! You were such a gorgeous cute little kitten - Äiti has gone all gooey. This better not spark off kitten fever.

    We hope you have a great day with loads of snuggle s and treats - you have a figure to maintain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to you, Sei! How awesome that you and your mother got to live with #1 when you were still so young! You are a very special girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday sweet Sei! You just keep getting more beautiful as time goes by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy, Happy Birthday sweet Sei-Chan we hope you have a lovely day with kisses and cuddles and lots of naps.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Purrfday Sei!! You were a furry cute little babycat and you are a very lovely ladycat now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very Happy Birthday to you Sei-Chan. Hope you have a terrific day and many more. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  11. SQUEEEEEEE! Oh my gosh you were (and still are) a cutie!

    Happy Birthday!

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  12. HAPPY HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY SEI-CHAN!!! OMG those teeny-tiny kitten pictures nearly made me pass out from squeeing sooooooooo hard this morning! Beyond adorable!
    Hope you have (or had!) a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday to Sei-Chan!!!
    I loved seeing your itty bitty pics!!! ><(((º>

    ReplyDelete
  14. Squeeee....Sei! Happy Birthday to a perfect earth angel! Many, many happy returns of the day, sweetheart!
    Thank you for your baby photos. The
    one of you sunning your precious
    face made mum get all teary eyed.
    You must know we have a special
    soft spot for our lovely girl with the
    delightful expression. All of our love
    today and always.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday!!

    You were one darn adorable kitten, and you are just getting better and better.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh listen to all the squeeing at what a cutie you were! And very happy birthday to you! I hope to share many more with you-

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Birthday Sei. You were such a sweet little baby, and a beautiful lady now.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy 5th Birthday Sei-Chan! You are sweeter than ever!!

    Mindy
    Moe
    Cookie
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Birthday Sei!!! Mom almost passed out from the cute of that first picture. :) You have gotten lovelier....

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy 5th Birthday Sei-Chan ! You were such a cute little baby *Mum's squeeing* ! Have a great day lovely lady ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  21. Un très très bon chaniversaire Sei-Chan.
    On a un point commun. Moi Nat à Chat elle est persuadée que je suis née le 5 Aout ... alors que c'est le 6 !
    Elles sont craquantes comme tout les photos de toi chaton.
    Je te souhaite encore tout plein de chaniversaires avec tous ceux qui t'aiment.
    Ronrons.
    Hisia
    Bon anniversaire de la part de Loustiquette et Nat à Chat

    ReplyDelete
  22. A very Happy Birthday to you Miss Sei-chan.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy Purrthday Sei-chan. You were such a sweet little kitten!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy 5th Birfday Sei-Chan kitteh!! Ya waz so tiny when ya came to live wif #1 butt as ya had yer Mum wif ya dat waz okayz...n den ya grew up little by little into da stunning kitteh ya are today!!! We iwshez ya many, many more happy yeerz wif #1 n da entire Poupounette...
    All da best frum deeplee snowy Canada frum Nylablue n Sherriellen Mum

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy Birthday, Sei-Chan! You've grown from cute to beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy Birthday Sei-Chan!
    Mes has come to sings yous the birthday song!Mee!!
    Meeee!!!!
    Meeeeee!!!!!!!
    *•.¸¸♪♫•Happy Birthday to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪♫•¸¸.•*
    ¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪♫•
    ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday Dear Sei-Chan!!!!! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪♫•
    ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪♫•
    Kisses
    Nellie, Kozmo, Jo-Jo, the Hairy Slobbery Sisters Bob and Cinnamon and Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  27. Happy Birthday dearest beautiful Sei-Chan. I am so so sorry I missed it on the day but here I am, feasting my eyes on your beauty and I must say, seeing you as a baby and through the years is such a treat! You are beloved and you are very beautiful. And an extra few ounces on you...only more to love.

    XXXOOO smooches. Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Happy Birthday, Sei-Chan! We loved the itty bitty kitten pix. You were SO adorable! You have grown into a beautiful cat.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Happy belated birthday Sei-Chan! You are such a beautiful girl! Our LP says it all the time! Truly lovely!

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh My Catness Sai Chan!
    You were so adorable! You still are but goodness.
    You were tiny too.
    Simply wonderfur thanks for sharing those baby photos
    Your pal
    Timmy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.