Friday 29 November 2013

Vidock and Violette Vendredi



Vidock: Studly Neighs, Every Friend! How are you all? I am well and have made great progress in my lessons, although some people have also suggested that I am occasionally naughty… Me? Naughty? Is that even conceivable?


Well, OK.. So I am giving #1 a hard time when she tries to put my headcollar on, but a stud has to have some fun, right? Apparently not, and I have been told off and they are plotting against me, I am sure.

In the meantime, just look at me, will you?


Don't you think I have the smoothest moves?!


Violette: Pretty Neighs, Dear Friends! I know that many of you are kitties or love kitties, so I thought I would show you that, even though I don't actually live with the Chans, I like kitties a lot!


That is one of the kitties where I live. His name is CĂąlin which means "cuddle" and he is a sweetie!

As you can see, my mud situation is… kind of muddy…


But there is another side to the field which isn't so bad, so #1 can get to me and bring me out for a groom and treat bucket! I just love it when #1 comes to see me!


11 comments:

  1. Vidock, if you want to be naughty and get away with it, you need to be a kitty! Just sayin'. Violette, how cool is it that you have kitties where you live!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no!

    The chats got woo too!

    SproutzTatorz&Tailz,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Tommy - mom is heading to work NOW - a few extra hours of napping fur me today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are glad that the cats are helping you out. We are very good that way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Violette, that is a pretty cat that is your friend. Vidock, you need to be a good boy. Hope all have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are positive you are never even a tiny bit naughty Vidock. How lovely to have your own kitty friend Violette.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vidock, you are still a young fellow and young fellows of all species are headstrong.
    Violette, we're gad you like kitties. Calin is a very beautifu kitty. Is there nothing that can be done so you don't have to stand in the cold, wet mud? Or do you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Je suis bien d'accord avec le commentaire de Sparkle. Tu n'as pas de chance Vidock. Seuls les chats ont le droit d'ĂȘtre de vilains sales gosses, de petits voyous. Toi tu es un cheval alors ... tu ne peux pas !
    Franchement le coup du licol c'est pas gentil du tout.
    Violette ... que de boue. Attention Ă  tes jolis "petits" pieds.
    Bonne soirée.
    Nat Ă  Chat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vidock! You are being naughty? What are you thinking of! Christmas is coming! I am sure it is being exaggerated. But please do be very well behaved for #1 sake as well as you own.

    Violette, you like kitties! How wonderful! I wish you could meet the Chans and they you, too! Well, love that pretty little "Cuddle" for now and enjoy.

    Lily, WA, USA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Being good is over-rated, Vidock! Violette, we think you make a great cat-pal.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Vidock, I can't believe you would be naughty. Just blame it on your hormones.
    It is nice to see you have a kitty friend Violette. I like the horses here, but two of them chase me, so I am not allowed in their field on my own.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both of you Big V's are looking very well. How sweet of that kitty to keep you company while you munch on some grass.

    Millie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.