Sunday 1 April 2012

Violette Goes to School


Violette
: Neigh everyone, Violette here! It's been a while. I have been busy adjusting to my new life and keeping up with everyone at Poupounette Central. #1 has been coming to see me (and that big boy she calls my brother) almost every day. I love it when she visits and I love to give her lots of kisses. She needs them right now because it looks like the hard drive on her desktop Mac has died. Thank goodness for the MacBook!

Anyway, #1 told me when I moved into this fancy new place that I would soon be going to school and learning all kinds of stuff. I had a first, tentative go in the ring a week ago and then, on Friday evening, I had my first proper lesson!

But let's start with a portrait of me. Do you think this is my best side?


Off to school with Mr. E...


OK. So what do I do now?


Face that way? Right.


So, you just want me to walk, Ms. S? Round and round?


And then show you some of my moves?


So, why are you bending down like that in front of me, Ms. S?



You want to play tug of war? With me???? Humans can be a little bit strange, don't you think?


So that, Dear Friends, was my lesson. I thought it was a lot of fun. And afterwards, I was taken to a special room and Mr. E gave me a shower! I had never had a shower before and was a little bit frightened at first, but it felt really, really good after all that hard work. I like my new life!

21 comments:

  1. Violette, I'm betting you're going to be the applette of the teacher's eye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We think you look very pretty in that purple halter Violette. Going to school is fun. We love to do our training and of course tug is a great game. We did not know that horses liked to play it too.

    Your friends,
    Niamh & Ambrose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Violette with love your portrait. You are a stunning girl.
    Well done on your first lesson and shower. Very much looking forward to how things progress for you.

    Have a great weekend
    Big Nose Pokes
    The Thugletsx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You realy are lovely and it wwas good to see your lesson. I bet that shower cooled you down just great once you got used to it.. Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful portrait of you. It looks like your first lesson was a success. Keep up the good work.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. yo sure are beautiful Violette. Hope you got some carrots for all that school work.
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Violette! Your first lesson and a shower! Me thinks yous is going to be a star pupil! And me LOVES your portrait!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Neigh, neigh, Violette. You sure are pretty, and smart, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are a very good student Violette. I am glad I do not have to go to school.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Violette, you are such a big, beautiful girl! I bet you will learn fast!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are SO interested in your lessons, Violette, and we bet you will learn on the first try! Mommy is making some snarky remark about Cats being unable to learn just one word: "no".
    *sigh*
    She is rude.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Violette, I'm pretty sure you don't HAVE a bad side! School looks like fun! Especially the tug of war.
    : )
    Katie
    pee s - you're the VERY first horse I've met!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Violette, how exciting you are going to school! And glad you had lots of fun and nice shower!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That a busy first day, Violette! School, then a shower. What excitement does the future hold fur you?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Violette, you look lovely and your beautiful halter is so fittig for you. You have a lovely face and coor. I bet your big brother gives you compliments. Who won the tug-of-war?

    ReplyDelete
  16. We are glad you liked your first lesson Violette!!! Looks like you had fun :) It is also nice to see you looking so pretty ,healthy and happy! Have fun :)
    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Tiger,Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  17. We like that side of you,Violette, but we bet the other side is just as beautiful.

    School IS hard work, but at least you didn't get homework, right?

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Violette, we don't know what those humans wanted you to do, but it sure looks like you did it well! We're glad you liked your shower...we're not fond of them at all!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those brushes feel pretty good too after a shower. What a pretty girl you are!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look lovely and I sure hope you enjoyed your spa day. Nothing like a day of beauty to make a gal feel special.

    Slobbers,
    mango

    ReplyDelete
  21. Violette, what brillant photos of you!

    We are glad that 'school' went so well for you!

    The very best of luck with all the training.

    take care
    Clive & Murray

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.