Thursday 5 April 2012

The Beebs on Thursday


Bibi-Chan:
Hello one and all. The Beebs here! I decided that I had not been getting enough coverage lately and so asked #1 if I could have a day all of my own this week. She said yes!

Shall we start with a portrait of me?



Or would you prefer a profile shot?


I have been having all kinds of adventures outside. The grass does taste so sweet this time of year!


But it's also fun to play inside. I recently discovered the blinds in the bedroom...


And of course, enjoying window whiffies is a must! This particular window is most excellent for "admiring" lizards...


But being a good boy, I also take time out of my busy day to help #1 with chores, such as making the bed!


15 comments:

  1. what a busy bee you are!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe I prefer the portrait, you busy little Beebs, you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like such a sweet kind kitty! Not like my kitty- he's evil! Your photographer is pawsome too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom wondered if you could spare some time and help her make her bed!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. de beebs!!! you look very handsome against the grass.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beebs - Yous is the MOST HANDSOME man cat me knows! Every time me sees yous, my heart jumps!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah look at all those great shots of you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beebs, lovely to have an ALL BEEBS post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bibi, you are so photogenic! I loved all your pictures today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh a whole post of nothing but the Beebs! Yay! Looks like you're having lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We always like seeing you out in the run Beebs. You sure looked as though you were having fun :)

    the amigos and san

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are quite the handsome kitty!

    Truffle and Brulee

    ReplyDelete
  13. there goes mom again Oooooing and aaahhhhing
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bibi, you are so busy! have you had time to work any escaping into your schedule?

    ReplyDelete
  15. As I paw this, woo are on the prowl -

    PLEASE KHOME HOME...

    Enough channeling your Inner Sibe...

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.