Thursday 21 April 2011

Thei-Chan's Thankful Thursday


Thei-Chan:
So, dear friends, yesterday was THAT day, when I go bundled into the carrier and driven to see Dr. C's for my annual check-up and shots. #1 and I were both a little nervous as Dr. C had indicated a certain displeasure at my rounder features of late and we both feared a major lecture.

I sang much of the way in the car and we had to wait a bit when we arrived. #1 "helped" me out of the carrier in order to weigh me and we were both relieved and delighted to see that I have lost around a pound since my last weigh-in late last year. Phew, Mega-Phew! #1 has cut back on rations for me and Tama-Chan (who has regained her girlish figure recently) and it seems the strategy is working. The Beebs, on the other hand, gets fed cartloads of food separately as he burns everything off immediately. Not fair!

Anyway, the rest of my visit was all good. I am in great shape and I was good as gold when getting my shots. And #1 says that, if I am a really good girl, I won't have to go back for a whole year! As you can imagine, I needed some serious nap time when I got home. I am truly thankful that it's all over!


19 comments:

  1. Thei,
    I really like the part " you are in the good shape and don't have to go back for the whole year !!!! " That's Awesome ! Now you just have to " Sing " for Food : )
    Hug

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful! A whole year of freedom! How lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't understand why woo chats kharry on SOOOOOOO when it is time fur a trip!

    KhonKHats on the good news!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Tommy - I hope woo had fun with #1 today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is great news Sei-Chan - a whole year but watch out the time flies by! We were so delighted for you that you haven't got to go on a "starvation diet" too so keep nomming those treats.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you are doing so well. Ah it's good to be back and see some of my favorite abbys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for you, Sei-chan. Will keep my fingers crossed you don't have to go back for another year :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yea, don't have to go back for like 375436 days? Great!
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my that does sound like quite an adventure. I'm more of a yeller when I get into the car. Nothing good ever comes from getting into the car!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hurrah! We are pleased you've lost weight and are in fine fettle. Paws crossed you won't be back there for a year :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't that frustrating, Sei, that boycats can eat all they want and never gain an ounce and so many of us girlcats need to watch our figures?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like you behaved very good.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done Sei, I'm glad you are healthy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What the cheek of your docter saying you needed to loose weight! Can't he tell it's all muscle! Hmmp!
    Well anyway you look ever so beautiful lying there. Yes! Very golden indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job on getting that good report, Sei-Chan. We think you are beautiful and nowhere too round:)

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  15. Always good to have a successful vet visit - well done Sei-Chan!

    We hope you all have a great weekend with your friend Fernant. Tomorrow is our last day with Astral and it's been a great week but very busy!!

    Clive will miss Astral but Tinkerbell will be thrilled when Astral leaves!!

    Have a lovely Easter weekend
    Clive and Murray

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello precious angel face! As long as your healthy, you are just perfect to us. We love you, dear. Have fun with your #1.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm so glad it was all good news! We're controlling portions here too and it's working great for our chunka munk Yukon!
    ~Lisa Co9T

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yippee for a good vet visit and no DIET!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wot a relief! it would be awful going on a diet at Easter, wot wiv the Easter bunny calling round ..

    Happy Easter dear friends!
    Love Milo and Alfie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.