Sunday 13 February 2011

Snuggles on Sunday!


Tama-Chan:
In case there is any doubt about any of this, may I just say that I am the one whom #1 calls "The Diva" because I am the Queen and I have my Moods. Sei-Chan is sweetness catified and would never dream of being anything but nice (except that she has recently taken to emitting tiny growls when she thinks there are intruders about...).

Anyway, it has been a somewhat less snuggly week than last week for me. I suppose I was somewhat out of sorts at being taken to the vet on Monday, even though Dr. C is really very nice. I did spend some time snuggling with #1 in bed:


And I also like to snuggle with her clothes as she is taking her shower, to make them properly Tamafied for the day...


That Bibi of mine always looks for opportunities to snuggle with #1, even if it's under pretense of playing!


As for Sei-Chan, any guesses as to what she has been up to?


And talking of Tommy, he has been enjoying LOTS of snuggles with #1 this week. Here they both are again on their evening out, when they visited Tora-Chan:


And showing Tora-Chan how best to snuggle!


We wish you all a very snuggly Sunday!

19 comments:

  1. Considering that this past week involved a vet visit for TWO of us (only one needing it), we probably won't be terribly snuggly today, unfortunately.

    P.S. Tama, I am the diva of my house! I figured we had that in common.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the diva in my house too Tama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy sunday snuggling!

    Big Nose Pokes
    The Thugletsx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am at my most snuggly at night time, or when I am hping for some food. It means Mom can't head for the kitchen without me realizing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see a lot of happiness in those pikhs!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Tommy! I knew woo were a working Springer type of khanine! We were happy to see the news feature some lokhal pups heading to WKC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like one big snuggle-fest at your house!

    In regards to our new vacuum cleaner, YES! It does a great job with picking up our furs. It's a Dyson Animal 28. It's a bit loud, but does an excellent job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. snuggles are so much fun, I love to snuggle up for an afternoon nap.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great snuggling pictures - we loved Tommy and #1's very much - he really is a great snuggler and always with a big grin on his face.
    We never thought of putting our furs on mum's clothes while she is taking a shower - thanks for the hint Tama-Chan - we'll start next week. Lots of purrs to Sei-Chan and Bibi-Chan - we hope you have a fun filled week.
    luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are the expert on the snuggling for sure. I am sorry that last week's snuggling was interupted by a visit to the vet, that is never a fun place. Hope this week you can make up for the ones that you lost last week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely snuggles all around. Queen Tama-chama, of course, you are a Diva and deservedly so!

    Happy Snuggle Sunday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I rule my house with an iron paw... Happy snuggles.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, even if it wasn't a huge snugglefest this week, there still was a lot going on! Tama, we don't blame you one tiny bit for being miffed about the vet. Nosiree.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Every diva is entitled to a little bit of being grumpy. You had such sweet words for Sei-Chan. Bet she would like to get a good snuggle with you for that one.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  14. Snuggles are good for what makes a grumpy Diva. Lets not forget that everyone needs their personal time, but definitely gotta has the snuggles and cuddles.

    Oh, and who would ever think of getting dressed in clothing without a healthy covering of kitty hair. Extra insulation that.

    Have a nice rest of the day everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those snuggles all of you awe giving #1 awe pawfect!!1 and so timely
    Happy Valentine's day to all of you
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ReplyDelete
  16. We had a nice Sunday, thank you. Only average when it comes to snuggles, but people around all day, in and out all we wanted. Not bad all around. Time for a pre-supper nap now.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Snuggly Sunday to all of you!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  18. Tommy steals our heart every time we see him. What a total love. Can we come over and cuddle too?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.