Here are the guidelines:
1. Respond and rework. Answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your own invention; add a question of your own.
2. Tag eight other un-tagged people / dogs!
• What is your current obsession? Playing with my tennis ball
• Favourite Coffee Shop? We don’t spend much time in coffee shops, but when she lived in Chicago, #1 used to love one in her neighbourhood called “The Bourgeois Pig”!
• Do you nap a lot? Oh yes! I am an accomplished power napper!
• Who was the last person you hugged? #1! Lots of times each and every day!
• What’s for dinner? Dried food mixed with some ham and grated cheese!
• What was the last thing you bought? you mean, got bought for me - Tennis balls! LOTS of tennis balls! Proper tennis balls that last!
• What are you listening to right now? The birds singing outside
• What is your favourite weather? Sunshine is best but I m a true all-weather dog!
• What’s on your bedside table? Books
• Say something to the person/s who tagged you - Clive, I am in awe of what you do in life!
• What’s your favourite play activity? Catching the tennis ball in flight!
• Favourite vacation spot? Anywhere that #1 takes me! Last summer, we went to Cumbria and The Lake District, in England.
• Name the things you can’t live without - My family: #1 and my two kitty sisters
• What is your favourite tea flavour? Even though I am an English Springer Spaniel, I don’t really drink tea. #1’s current favourite is Temi from Sikkim
• What would you like to get rid of? My propensity for pawpad injuries!
• If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Right where I am. I love it here!
• What did you want to become as a child? you mean as a pup? Happy and loved! Mission accomplished!
• What do you miss? #1 when she’s away, and running like the wind when I have a pawpad injury
• What are you reading right now? I confess I’m not much of a reader but #1 is enjoying “Playing Cards in Cairo” by Hugh Miles
• What designer piece of clothing would you most like to own (new or vintage)? Muttluk all-weather boots!
• What's the weirdest dream you've ever had? I often dream of my brother Sen-Chan, but that’s not really weird. It’s wonderful!
• If you could go back in time and talk to your 17 year old self, what would you say? you mean, as a young pup - Stay who you are, Tommy!
• Who or what would you choose to come back as ...? Me!
My Question: Are there any new activities you would like to try?
My Answer: I think agility would be fun!