Tuesday 24 February 2009

Tama-Chan Tuesday

Tama-Chan: Today is Mardi-Gras or "Carnaval" and #1 spent quite a bit of time looking for my beads but we just could not find them. We suspect they went off to have fun on their own, and you will have to wait until next year for a photo of me all decked out in my finery.

In the meantime, I thought I would introduce one of my favourite play areas to you. It's in #1's study where we spend many hours each day, and it is a little Japanese living space, complete with tatami mats. Tommy is not allowed on the mats so the space is ALL mine! I like to hang out there, especially that my toys are safe from a certain someone...

There are Japanese wooden "Kokeshi" dolls around the edges and knocking them over is a lot of fun. They are the perfect shape!


This is also an excellent location to play with my feathers:


Except that #1 is often not fast enough to catch me in action...


Today being Tuesday, it is also "Tailsday"...


All in all, a very satisfactory environment for a little princess with a Japanese name!


17 comments:

  1. ama Chan, next week will bring you some new feathers, may be....

    ViVi & AB

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about I tikhkle woo with my fluffy tail?

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: Tank woo fur the suggestion about the preview thingie...that USED to work fur me BUT even THAT won't do it with THIS issue...I even tried again this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely place. And your furs look so beautiful contrasting with the tatami mat and pheasant feather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful spot to rest and play!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you could come and play with the kittens and I'll have your feather! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love to watch you playing in your perfect environment!!! Mom has those Japanese Kokeshis too and the Russian Matroshkas are also good for playing
    Purrs

    Luna, Luzie and Olli

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous room for a Princess! I'm glad you're enjoying my old posts, I was more creative back then when the LL had more time to attend to me.

    Kaze

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tama-Chan, we like to see how you tap that feather! Ms. C is right, you get more and more adorable each day.

    Purrs,
    Abby & Stygia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tama-Chan Tuesday is my favourite day of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cool place! #1 is full of surprises... We wonder why Tommy isn't allowed on there?
    Purrs, Siena & Chilli

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great place to play! And dat fev ver looks pawsome.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We love feathers!! They are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is a pretty cool room--feathers to play with, stuff to knock over, and a safe place for your toys.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tama-Chan,
    you looks like a japanese lovely ♪ girl in that room.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tama-Chan that it a very serne little spot to play, you are very lucky to have such a peaceful place :))

    V-V

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Tama chan!
    I love your play room. But I am sorry Tom kun is not allowed to enter the room. Did he scratch
    the mats? I did.
    マチルダ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.