Saturday 4 October 2008

Somewhat Sunny Saturday

Tom: The day started out beautifully sunny and #1 and I got in an awesome game of Frisbee this morning. I was on top form!


After that, we went for nice walk



We were invited for lunch to Ms. T's home, and we followed that up with  a stop at a big garden centre and pet supply store where #1 got me a nice new toy, as well as a HUGE new cat condo (do you really think a single kitty needs one so big? Tee hee hee...), and some wild bird seed. All in all, it was a fun outing! And a nice day, even though it ended up clouding over.

Sen-Chan: Well, I got to stay home alone again but I found myself  a nice sunny spot and just chilled:





Maybe if I concentrate on sleeping, I'll have some more of those nice dreams and figure out what they mean!


10 comments:

  1. Sen-Chan,
    Your whiskers look wonderful in the sunlight. How were your dreams?

    Purrs,
    Abby & Stygia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a an awesome day, Tom. You should come visit the Azores sometime. It's sunny nearly every day here. Sen-Chan, I loved that pic of you sunbathing your belly. Doesn't it feel especially nice when the belly is good and warm?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sen-Chan, I hope you can learn more in your dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, it is nice having a nap in the sun. Even more, when you can cuddle up with a friend! ;)
    Sending sunny purrs,
    Siena

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pawfect Satuwday!
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to enjoy an other sunny day!

    ViVi & AB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you guys sound like you had pawesome adventures!
    Bolo
    http://peiinthelife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You sure had a busy time Tom while Sen-chan lazed about. You are really good at Frisbee. I like to chase them but am not good at the catching part.

    Your friend,
    Niamh

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sounds like a wonderful day. I love all of the pictures, Tom playing frisbee, the paw prints, and you basking in the sun. The purchase of the huge cat condo is very intriguing news.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.