Saturday 11 October 2008

Playing with the Pups

Tom: We are rather late in blogging today because #1 went off to see a cat show and left both of us at home. Still, I got a long run before she left and another as soon as she got back, so I guess I can't complain...

Anyway, I wanted to tell you about the fun time I had yesterday afternoon. #1 and I went to visit the kitties and puppies at ABSharpei. The kittens are now about 9 weeks old and running everywhere. But I was personally more interested in Vivi's puppies, who are now 5 weeks old, all boys. She had taken the afternoon off and run for the hills, so Uncle Tommy had to keep the kids entertained.

At first, I think the little guys were a little scared of me, but the most adventurous was the sandy-coloured one. He came up and looked me in the eye...



And then, he took a pretty submissive posture whilst gazing up to me with adoring eyes!



And then, ahem, I think maybe he wanted something I couldn't provide?!



After a while, one of the little black guys came out too and we all played tag...



And I eventually had a little chat with the shy one, to let him know that playing was a lot of fun!



All in all, I really enjoyed myself. The little pups are so cute and playful. I hope I get to see them again soon.

Sen-Chan: I was keeping the home fires burning, of course. #1 keeps telling me that coming home to ME is the most precious thing ever. I of course believe her.

I was having a very nice evening, relaxing on the sofa with Tommy...



And I got REALLY comfortable...



And then I heard #1 laughing, saying that I'm the perfect "carry home" kitty, complete with a built-in handle!



Should I have taken offense?

11 comments:

  1. Oh my dog! I want to play with the pei-bies too! You're a good Uncle to them Tom. Sen-Chan, if you're a take home kitty with a built in handle, it means you often go out adventuring.
    Bolo
    http://peiinthelife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom, you must have had such fun visiting the adorable puppies. There are some other very lovely animals there too. Those are wonderful pictures of the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uncle Tom, we are very happy when you visit us!
    ViVi & AB

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Sen-Chan, you relax in the most outrageous positions. hee heee. your tail does look like a handle. and we're sure that #1 meant that as a compliment.

    Tom, you look so cute with those little puppies. they must have been a lot of fun to play with. we love puppies too.

    woofs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your 'handles' are very cute Sen-Chan! Tom, you were very sweet to play with the pups, who are complete adorable! We send them lots of Pooch Smoochies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tom, again you look very grown-up and manly playing around with the pubs and thus showing us your responsible side.I love the pic where you're having a talk with the "shy one". I bet he's smitten by now.
    Sen-Chan, you're doing the only sensible thing: "getting comfortable".
    That's a great tail-trick, I'll have to practice on that one...
    Purrs, Siena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Tom,
    We loved seeing you with the pup. We giggle over his hope that you are also his Mom.

    Sen-Chan,
    We are gonna come relax with you now, ok? We have been chasing each other all day.

    Purrs,
    Abby & Stygia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those puppies are sooo cute, Tom! It's a good thing those pups have someone like you to look up to. You make a great role model.

    Sen-Chan, you make a great model too! I think those sleeping shots of you could seriously inspire some purse designers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tom,

    Those puppies are so cute and you were very patient and sweet with them. I bet they enjoyed your visit.

    Your friend,
    Niamh

    ReplyDelete
  10. The puppies are so cute. I wish #1 had taken you to the show. Don't worry about the tail thing, it is just a joke.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.