Sunday 12 October 2008

Lazy Sunday? Not For US!

Tom: The good weather continues and it's supposed to stay this way through Wednesday, and then get rainy and cool again, so we are taking full advantage of it! #1 and I went for a wonderful walk this morning, after our Frisbee game. I decided that I needed to play some more and so I brought a stick with me:



#1 tried to get some shots of me retrieving the stick but, for obvious reasons, they all ended up being "butt views." Sorry!



This afternoon, I have been hanging around with #1 outside as she has been painting the garage doors. She keeps saying that it's now or never as this may be the last of the sunny and warm weather.

Sen-Chan: #1 has promised me that she will play with my dragonfly stick this afternoon, as soon as she has finished helping us with the blog (the photos are very slow in uploading today...). I have been spending my time looking at blogs, checking out my photo album, and also seeing what I can find out about interpreting dreams. I WILL get to the bottom of this mystery, and soon!



4 comments:

  1. I think that sounds like a super day!
    Well otherthan the painting but at least it gets things done :)

    I do not know what you need about dreams but Momma likes this site a lot :)

    http://symbolic-meanings.com/

    Maybee it might help with what you need? :)

    V-V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your day sounds perfect. I hope you solve the dream mystery soon. I'm very curious too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Tom & Sen, we're glad you are enjoying the last of your nice weather. we are too. our mom get's a lot of those butt shots too when we are retreiving tennis balls. she just doesn't know how to take pictures. so Sen, when you find out what your dreams mean, are you gonna tell us? we'll tell your our dreams if you tell us yours, okay?

    woofs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if you're dreaming about Isis future kittens? I know that when she's pregnant I tend to sympathy eat with her, so it's possible you know! ;)

    Your fur brother,
    Ramses
    X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.