Saturday 20 September 2008

Sunny Saturday

Sen-Chan: It's a beautiful sunny Saturday morning here, although it was cold this morning, according to #1 and Tom (the ones who actually stepped outside...). #1 has actually mumbled something about my maybe going out for a while this afternoon. Could it be true? In the meantime, cuddling with Tom seemed like a good idea.



Before I forget, we would like to say a big thank you to our friend HUGO in Singapore who gave us this award:



It's the second time this week we have received this particular award, so we are DOUBLY PLEASED! Thanks, Hugo!

Tom: The excitement at my end was a wonderful walk in the woods yesterday afternoon with #1. Ms. A, Madrac and Pie. It has been dry for a while so there wasn't too much gooey stuff around, but I REALLY wanted a new two-pair of socks...



For some reason, #1 did not properly appreciate my attempt at sartorial elegance. I thought I looked great!

This is one of the paths in the wood. Isn't it pretty?



By the way, the reason why you see only me in this shot is that the girls, Madrac and Pie, have a tendency to go off and explore. I like to stay close to #1 because she is that, my #1!!!!

9 comments:

  1. That is so cute how you sleep together so nicely.

    Love the mud socks Tom! People just don't have any idea what looks stylish on a dog and they have no appreciation for dirt and mud.

    Your friend,
    Niamh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award!

    Mom and I are making rounds today thanking everyone that sent condolences when my OWCB Texas passed. Thank you, you were a real comfort to my fambly when they needed you most.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are glad that you, too, are having beautiful weather. Did you get to go outside, Sen-Chan? We are keeping our tails twisted hoping that you do.

    We also think your mud socks are quite sharp, Tom. It's very brave of you to allow squishy liquids to touch them. We are not that brave!

    Purrs,
    Abby & Stygia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tom, I think your mud socks are the height of fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We think your woodland socks look really good on you, Tom! If our feets ever looked like that I'm afraid that we would likely have to take a bath right away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw, you both look so snuggly there you have inspired me to nap more!

    i hope you both got to enjoy a nice outdoor afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey Tom, that's a really pretty trail in the woods. we totally appreciate your muddy socks. we do the same - with the same reaction from our mom. humans don't appreciate the finer things that we dogs do for them. hee
    hee

    Sen, you are a true snuggle bug. Baxter is proud of you.

    woofs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great Tom! As allways.
    Sen Chan you make the pair!
    I wait to see some of your pics outside!
    ViVi & AB

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello there, my name's FAZ and I just stopped by to say hello. It certainly looks lovely where you live, I love in Wimbledon and Hastings (which is not too far from France as the crow flies). Purrs FAZ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.