Wednesday 10 September 2008

Out and About

Sen-Chan: I finally got to go out today! It was a beautiful afternoon, sunny and warm, and #1 decided that I had been such a good boy that I deserved a treat. So, on went my collar (the one with a bell...) and out went I.



I didn't get very far today as all the action was round the gate. Madrac was out with us and the neighbouring dogs, Puce and Damia, were out in their yard. So, I climbed up some steps and settled in my dominant position to survey all:



I didn't stay out as long as I intended as Ms.A came over with Pie to pick blackberries, and Pie went crazy when she saw me, chasing me hither and thither. So, #1 decided I would be better off back home, and I needed to spend some serious time grooming (myself this time!) as Pie had drooled all over me!

Tom: I enjoyed the rain yesterday and I loved the sunshine today! In fact, I love everything! And I too am loved! The thing is that I have a big, big fan next door. Her name is Damia and she is a little over 3 months old, so a real baby, but she is very pretty and she thinks I am totally  awesome! She's always looking up at me longingly...



and asking me for little kisses...



In case you were wondering, she is a Brittany Spaniel, known in these parts as "Epagneul Breton."

7 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you got out, Sen-Chan, even if it was not for as long as you expected. You look so elegant walking with your tail like that!

    I knew a couple of Brittany Spaniels once, the woman who lived next door to us in our hometown had an elderly one named King, retired from hunting. We all used to sit together in the evenings! Later on when King was gone, she had a younger one named Buster who took us for walks.

    Your fan,
    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for outside, finally! Damia is quite taken with you, Tom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh what a cute puppy!! I'm sorry you were drooled on Sen Chan, that must have taken a while to clean!

    Chase

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great out and about shots Sen-Chan! I have to admit, that puppy was pretty cute.

    Not as cute as you Tom!

    purrs Goldie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw man... We LOVE spaniels around here! You and your neighbor are just too beautiful for words! It's nice to meet you. We come via Fenway's blog.

    Bon soir!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely outdoor shots! Damia is cute and definitely smitten with you Tom:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww, Tom, Damia is very sweet looking. And she so obviously adores you..as well she should! Sen-Chan, I'm sorry you didn't get to stay out longer, but grooming must be done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.