Tuesday 9 September 2008

Is Today Today?

Sen-Chan: There appears to be a certain sameness to my days, with Tom-grooming duties taking up an inordinate amount of time. It was beautifully sunny this morning and #1 gave me my dose of Advantage, thinking that I might be able to have a little romp outside this afternoon. But then the clouds rolled in and the heavens opened. It POURED and THUNDERED. So, she put on her wellies, her new waterproof jacket and her waterproof hat, and it was Tom that got to go out in the rain! Needless to say, he looked like a drowned rat when he got back and I had so much work to do!




Tom: It's fun to go out in the rain and get soaked. One of my favourite things is #1 covering me with a huge towel when we get home and trying to rub me dry. I am enjoying going places with her again. Yesterday, we visited Mr. U, ViVi, and the Abys at ABSharpeii. It was the first time I met ViVi and Baf and we all had a good time, sitting in the sun in the garden. Couldn't do that today! Here's that little scamp Baf doing one his specialty wriggles:



8 comments:

  1. Wow! You have your own personal Grooming Cat? That looks better than a chamois for drying off.

    Ooh, la la, my new French Friends,
    Fenway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its about to start pouring rain here. We certainly need the rain but these crazy storms we've had enough of!

    Kaze

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tongue must get very tired, Sen-Chan. We are sorry you did not get to go out today. Mom won't let us go out in the rain either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tom, do you need to borrow my raincoat?

    ReplyDelete
  5. SenChan
    It sounds like youw wowk is nevew done..It's waining hewe today too
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tom and Sen-Chan!

    It rained here today too. I don't like it so much because I have to wear my raincoat outdoors. Otherwise, our whole apartment smells like wet Petey, which I find quite delightful. Don't like the thunder though. Have to find Mommy wherever she may be. Today, we spent some quality time in the bath!

    Your pal,

    Petey (and Mica, too, d'accord!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is great that Sen washes your face for you. Makes grooming so much easier. I love being buffed up with a towel after I get wet. It feels great.

    Your friend,
    Niamh

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are sorry to hear that it was raining, Sen, so you couldn't go outside.

    Tom, we don't think we'd like being out in the rain. We don't enjoy our weekly baths, and rain seems too much like a bath to us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.