Friday 12 September 2008

Fun on Friday!

Tom: It's another grey day today but the countryside was all misty this morning, making it really pretty. And #1 had a treat in store for me! She cracked open a whole new Frisbee and I got to play for the first time since before I had my little problem. It took us both a few minutes to get back into it. #1's throwing was pretty off at the start, as was my catching. But we had lots of fun anyway, and we eventually got the hang of it again!






Sorry the photos are a little blurry, but they are action shots after all. And it was hard for #1 to throw the Frisbee and take the photos at the same time!

Sen-Chan: I haven't been out today. The weather is just not very appealing. But when I went out yesterday, I spent some time contemplating a really big adventure:



What do you think? Should I have gone down that mysterious-looking path? I think that #1 was pretty relieved that I decided to run home instead...

7 comments:

  1. You look like you are having a great time chasing that frisbee. Doesn't it feel great to run really fast and get a lot of exercise.

    Your friend,
    Niamh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom, I like to play fetch, too, Tom! It is the most fun game in the world, I think. Sometimes I bring my toys to Stygia hoping she will play fetch with me, but she doesn't seem to "get it" like Ms. C does.

    Sen-Chan, maybe if Styggie and I sneak over sometime, we can all go down that path together in a little cat-herd. What do you say?

    Purrs,
    Abby Normal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tom, you sure look like you're enjoying that Frisbee! Tom, we think that road looks like a promise to a very exciting adventure! That gives us an idea for The Story Game! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never really got into my frisbee no matter how excited my mom and dad seemed about it, but after reading about how much you love it I might have to give it another go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sen Chan for a second the Lap Lady thought you were a fox! She saw one IN the barn last night so she's a little foxy hehe.

    Kaze

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sen, that path looks very scairty! I would not go there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so envious of you getting to play outside, without worries of getting hit by a car or attacked by a vicious animal. The only time I've been outside was when we moved from Boston to New York--I had to go stay at someone else's apartment for a couple days and spent the whole time in a closet. Then I went on the airplane and into our new apartment and the farthest afield I've been is the hallway!

    I wonder what the ground and grass feel like?

    Regards,

    Mica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.