Saturday 16 August 2008

Slow Saturday

Sen-Chan: It's turning out to be a slow day today. #1 has decided she needs to do nothing at all after all that running around, and that I need to stay in because I have the snurfles again. You may remember me mentioning that I had been quite sick as a baby, and I am still prone to upper respiratory infections. So I am spending my day demanding cuddles and looking handsome.



I would like to say a big thank you to my sweet Isis for the Brillante Weblog award she shared with me. You are too kind and generous!



I would like to pass on this award to "The 4 Bs" whose poodle antics always make me and Tom smile.

Tom: I am taking it easy in a very Tom-like way.... #1 says it makes her dizzy sometimes just to look at me...


That was me in my field this morning. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

6 comments:

  1. I think it is good to spend some time resting and recovering. Sen, I hope you feel all better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home Tom and #1! I have enjoyed following your travels in my native England, especially as you went to places I haven't been to yet!

    I hope your chest gets all better soon Chen:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratz on your award! Sorry to hear you have the sniffles... Ms. C is still sniffling too, maybe you two should get some extra naps in. What do you think?

    Thank you for the advice on dealing with siblings. I will try to remember it when I see her and get scared.

    Purrs,
    Abby Normal

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked the Wheeeeeeeee bit...because i am a Wheeeeeeee person!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sen-Chan, we are sorry to hear you are prone to upper respiratory infections. We hope you feel better soon - sending healing purrs your way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sweety I'm sorry I didn't notice your nose was exploding occasionally... I had that a few weeks ago for a couple of days, but Mummy and Hubert my Vet made it all go away! :)

    Now put your paws up and rest!

    purrs,
    Isis
    XX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.