Thursday 17 July 2008

Thankful on Thursday!

Sen-Chan: Actually, the title to this posting was about to be "Tantrum on Thursday" as  #1 was feeling so frustrated at not being able to move around more, since she needs to get the guest room ready. But then, #1's pal, Ms. A called to say she would come over this afternoon to give her a hand, and would bring Pie (did I tell you that she is my biggest fan?) so she and Tom could romp together. So, instead of throwing a tantrum, #1 is smiling and feeling grateful. Hurray for good friends!

Talking of friends, I thought I might introduce to you one of my virtual friends. His name is "Chi" and he is the star of a wonderful Japanese Manga (comic) series by Konami Kanata, called "Chi's Sweet Home." It's about a lost kitten who is found by a little boy and brought into his family, even though they're not allowed to keep pets in their apartment building. They eventually move house, just for the sake of the kitten, and Chi has all sorts of wonderful adventures. Here I am  with my little "Chi" cushion/bitey toy:


Tom: I don't have a lot to report, except that I did exceptionally well at catching the Frisbee this morning! And #1 has ordered me a couple of new ones since I am chewing the current one into nothingness! The ones I like (they're called Disc-O-Dog)  are not available in France, so she ordered them from England. Nice #1! In case you didn't get enough of them last time, here is another action shot of me:

9 comments:

  1. Hooray for good friends! Your bitey toy Chi looks very cute, Sen. We hope your new frisbee gets there before your old one is completed disintegrated, Tom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom, you are very athletic! Sen, your toy looks very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you #1, vous êtes un puits de science.
    Tom you have to ask the top quality toys!
    Sen Chan would love the toys made by my Japanese's oriented friends!...
    (they said they aren't kitty allowed, sadly)
    Vivi & AB's

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is very nice that #1 has some great friends like that!

    I would like a go at that bitey toy, looks like fun!

    purrs, Goldie and Shade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job catchin da frizbee Tom!

    Sen-Chan, I tagged yoo fur a meme. Chek owt mai bloggy fur da details

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chi looks like a very good friend to have.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a terrific action shot of you, Tom! Your furs all flyin' and your ears are flyin'! You're nearly flyin'! Sen, I want one 'o those Chi dolls to bite, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job training #1 to order your toys internationally! It is great she has some good friends to help her out.

    Thanks for purring for Maestro!

    Kaze

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sen and Tom!

    Sen, you look very handsome with your bitey toy. Our friend Harlan came over the other night and took out almost ALL of our toys, so we've been rediscovering some we forgot we even had! (Like the feather on the end of the string.) Petey's been playing with one of our neighbors' granddaughters. She usually goes to France for the summer and she speaks much better french than Mommy! Maybe she'll help us with our next comment!

    Your pals,

    Mica and Petey

    P.S. Mommy miscalculated - Mica's only 17!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.