Sunday 27 July 2008

Social Sunday


Tom: We've had a pretty busy Sunday which is why we are a little later than usual in updating our blog. First of all, the neighbours are away so my pal Madrac is with us - great news for me! This morning, she joined us on our morning walk. It was nice and sunny and all looked very poetic, says #1:



They harvested the wheat this week and the fields are now just down to straw, so lots of new stuff to explore!



Anyway, before I forget, I made a new friend yesterday. She is totally AWESOME!



Yep, there is a lot of hair there! She is a "Briard" or "Berger de Brie" a French breed of sheepdog. She has the cutest ears with long hairs falling over them, and it's sometimes hard to tell which direction she is facing. But she's really cute and loves to play!

Our guests were fun and threw the Frisbee for me a lot, so I had a very good time!

Sen-Chan: Since we had guests, and they all had lunch sitting out on the terrace, I got to stay outside for a long, long time. I discovered the lavender bush, which is full of the most fascinating creatures! (#1 calls them bumble bees). Anyway, I lurked and tried to catch one but they move fast and they go bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Awesome!



After all that excitement, I didn't mind coming back indoors when our guests left. I had to beautify myself at leisure!




7 comments:

  1. Tom, your new friend looks great!And with Madrac too, you have no time boring.
    Sen is smart as allways!
    ViVi & AB

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure have lots of neat-o friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi kids, we love your new Briard friend. that's a dog with lots of hair - very cute we think.

    Sen, you look very comfy. it's smart to stay away from those bees. we the the best kind of Bs - hee hee!

    woofs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh you're looking wonderful Sen-Chan! Oh yes, utterly gorgeous and very desirable too... :) We have lavender in our cat run and I just love to rub up against it or better yet sit on it - so now it's a bit of a flat looking lavender bush... I so wish you could come over here and play with me for a few days! :)

    Purrs and kitty kisses,
    Your Isis
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your #1 and Tom are visiting then UK next week and leaving you at home?! Oh that's too beastly for words... :( I'm sure you wouldn't disappoint me Sweety as having a gorgeous and playful Abyman to roll in the lavender with is sure to take my mind of my eer more primal urges! Mummy's just hoping I don't act like a total floozy with the Judges this coming Saturday... ;)

    Other than that I'm sad that my fur sister TT is so very, very sick that she won't be with us much longer...

    So now have 2 more things to wail about, your not coming to the UK and TT being terminally ill... If you listen carefully I bet you'll be able to hear me! ;)

    Purrs and wails of frustration,
    Your Isis
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you guys had a great Sunday with lots of friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that lavender bush is so beautiful. You'd laugh if you saw the puny pot of lavender Mommy has growing on the windowsill in the kitchen. (The basil, rosemary, mint, chives and parsley don't look so great either!)

    We so envy you the freedom to run around without leashes. Mica's big adventure yesterday was walking to the end of the hall in our apartment building and sticking half his body out the window until Mommy called him in!

    Your pals,

    Petey and Mica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.