Sunday 20 July 2008

Snuggles on Sunday

Sen-Chan: Our guest arrived safely yesterday and we are enjoying a quiet and relaxed Sunday. Since there is not much on the news front, Tom-Tom and I decided to continue our study of US! Yesterday, we focused on handsomeness. Today, we are looking at snuggleworthiness. Me first:



And now, here's Tom. He being the outdoorsy type, the photo matches the persona : 



And now for the prize... Can you resist this?



Wishing you all a Sunday full of snuggles!

And lest we forget, we do also want to say a big THANK YOU to our pal Petey (and his catbro MICA) who sent this beautiful award our way.



In turn, we would like to bestow this on our friends Daisy, and Gandalf & Grayson

9 comments:

  1. WOW. What a nice pic of snuggles. san cant even make us snuggle wif each others..hehehe

    Toro on behalf of the amigos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    This is Kon from LEX. How are you?
    Sen-chan and Tom look really really happy, and their photos always make me smile. I thank them. Someday I want to come to France and see Sen-chan, Tom, and you.
    I have my blog, too. I'm a soul singer by the way. Please visit my blog when you have a chance. My stage name is "Rose."
    I try to write my blog in English.
    Best wish,
    Rose, Kon

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is some fantastic snuggling! I keep trying to snuggle with my sister Pixie and she runs away growling. I do not know why.

    Congratulations on your award! And thank you so much for thinking of me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a sweet photo of the two of you cuddling. Mica and I will sometimes sleep next to each other-- the other night, Mommy said it looked like we were spelling out letters!

    Bonne Dimanche!

    Ton amis,

    Petey and Mica

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are just handsome fellows. My mom thinks your colors are beautiful! I think it's neat you're such snuggle-buddies. Happy Snuggling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sen and Tom
    It's so vewy nice to meet you..enchante!
    You awe bof so vewy cute and I love it when we all get along..I love evewyone too....you awe gweat snugglews
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ReplyDelete
  7. you two are very snuggley. we love that last picture. we need to learn how to be friends with a kitty. we just want to chase them, but we won't chase you Sen, okay?

    woofs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You 2 are very very close and sweet~!
    I am always touched by your photos~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous photos! :) The two of you look so cute snuggling together. :)

    Thank you so much for celebrating my birthday with me! I really appreciate it. - Dragonheart

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.