Saturday 5 July 2008

Saturday Minus Sun

The weather forecast lied. Again.... It' grey, and rainy and muggy. YUK!

TOM: Last night, #1 spent HOURS combing through my ears, removing a zillion burrs, pricklies and knots. So, she wasn't too enthusiastic about my going back into the field to get more this morning. Instead, we went to our medieval chateau! Handy having one, don't you think? It's not far from the house, more than 800 years old, and has a huge moat that was never filled in, with a nice walk all around it. There was nobody there and so I could run around, and up and down. I had a great time! #1 didn't take her camera but this is what the castle looks like, from an earlier shot:


SEN-CHAN: No fancy outings for me so I entertained myself as I could at home. Looking exceedingly handsome is one way of passing the time, of course:



Wishing everyone a GOOD WEEKEND!

3 comments:

  1. That looks like a fabulous castle! :) Wonderful. :)

    Sen-Chan, you look very handsome and relaxed there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good posing, Sen!

    I sure wish there were castles where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am pretty sure if you set me loose at the castle, I would want to climb to its highest point instead of running around it. Besides the fact that we don't have a castle near our home, that is probably another reason I don't get to go to one either.

    Yes, I agree with Sen-Chan, spending the day looking handsome or beautiful is definitely a worthwhile activity!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.