Wednesday 16 July 2008

A Quiet Day

Tom: I'm in charge of blogging today! It's a little more cloudy today, and after all the excitement of the past few days, #1 decided that we would have a quiet day today. Plus she thinks it would be really good for her leg. We have guests arriving for the weekend and we all need to be fit and mobile by then!

So, I got Sen-Chan to do my toes in the morning:


It was obviously hard work as he has been resting since:



And I have been indulging my passion for chomping on sticks of wood:



5 comments:

  1. We have a quiet day too!
    and some grooming....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sen-Chan, it was very nice of you to do Tom's toes. Tom, you look cute munching on that stick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tom, your toenails look good. Sen must have done a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow it must be nice to have a willing attendant! We're having a nice quite day too. Hope #1 is rested for the guests!

    Kaze

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your mommy's leg feels better. she needs some healing purrs and woofie licks.

    great job on Tom's toes Sen!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.