Sunday 13 July 2008

Ouchy Sunday!

Tom: This morning, #1 didn't seem to be walking as fast as usual, but we went off to the chateau again, and I got to run around the moat. This time she took her camera with her, so you can see me as a "Chateau Boy"



And here is a nice close-up of me:



Anyway, #1 then left us to go off somewhere and when she came back, she could barely walk! Apparently, she has pulled a muscle in her left leg! So, she is clanking around the house with a stick and keeps telling me that we are both going to need to be good over the next few days. I of course am always good!

Sen-Chan: #1 looks pretty sore and I guess I shall have to give her even more cuddles than usual. So I've been building up my strength:


4 comments:

  1. On pourrai se rencontrer, mais je suis blonde et grosse....
    Et puis vous avez un château....
    Je rêve de vous courser dans ces douves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh! I am sorry your mom got a hurty. I'll bet you two can help her feel better in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure both of you will be able to have your mom up on both feet in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We hope your #1 heals quickly! Sending healing purrs her way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.