Friday 18 July 2008

Meme!

Sen-Chan: I got tagged for my very first meme yesterday, by my new friend Chance. It' for the 6 quirks meme.

To start with, here are the rules:
• Link to the one who tagged you
• List the rules on your blog
• Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours

Now for the good stuff. Here is what #1 and I came up with

• I love NOSES! I am not sure why although I am told that my mummy has the same quirk. Anyway, my favourite way of telling #1 how much I love her is to lick her nose.

• I love DOGS! Well, we had a Sharpei at the cattery when I was tiny and, as soon as I got to #1's home, I made friends with Madrac from next door. When Tom arrived a month later, he was the cutest thing you've ever seen and quickly became my best buddy. I've met a bunch of other dogs since, and I like them all!

• I love FOOD! When I was very little, I didn't eat much because I had terrible colds for weeks on end and I couldn't taste anything. But when my nose cleared up, there was this explosion of yumminess in my life! I haven't looked back!

• I never hiss, bite, or take my claws out in anger. #1 keeps telling me how amazing that is. For me, it's just normal. I love everybody and everybody loves me!

• I love TV and all screens. One day, #1 put on a Japanese "anime" of the life story of the guy I was named after ("Sengikumaru"). I sat in front of the TV and was quite transfixed.

• When I sleep, I am OUT and rarely wake up when someone comes into the room or close to me. Of course, maybe I would if it was a stranger, but I feel so safe with #1 and Tom!

And on that note, here is a photo of me last night, "helping" #1 with her work....



I would like to Tag my friends Abby and Isis for this meme.

6 comments:

  1. You sound like you are very well adjusted in life! I too love dogs and its hard to wake me. Fun meme!

    Chase

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some good quirks! I do not ever hiss or growl, but I LOVE to give the bitey. All the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Sen-Chen & Tom,

    We stopped over from Crews to meet you. We're a blended family too but we kind of outnumber you.

    Those are interesting quirks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to help The Mom just like you do!!
    I know she appreciates me resting on her keyboard, because it gives her a break from typing.

    This is our first visit to you and we're glad to meet you!

    ~ Anna Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, and #1 let's you sleep near the keyboard! Daddy says it's ILLEGAL for cats to be on the tabel or near the com pooters and puts me on the floor or in his lap when I do that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sen-Chan and Tom,

    Boy, I'd like to hear Tom's quirks as well. Mica: I'm a nose kisser, too. It's a great way to get Mommy to wake up and feed me in the middle of the night. Petey: I talk in my sleep. Also, I can bark with the ball still in my mouth!

    Have une bonne weekend!

    Your pals,

    Petey & Mica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.