Tuesday 1 July 2008

It's HOT!

First of all, we would like to say a big THANK YOU to Ms. C from T'Abby Normal  for helping us out with the layout of the newsletter. You're a good friend!

It is July 1 (Happy Canada Day!) and it is hot in our corner of rural France. The temperature is going up to 30+C (around 90F) today but there is a nice breeze and it is not at al humid, so wonderful!

Sen-Chan has been pretending to be a kitty in the middle of a torrid Japanese summer, by exploring behind the sudare blinds


And Tom is always good about finding a nice shady spot in the garden:


5 comments:

  1. It sounds like your weather is similar to ours, except it's really humid here in Munich, in addition to being hot.

    Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh one more Abys who blogs, how utterly wonderful and one with such purrfect furs too! :) I'm thrilled to meet you and so is my half-sister Isis! She's kinda lovely even if her furs are considered usual or ruddy and not purrty and sorrel like ours! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sen-Chan and Tom,
    I would join you in your nice cool spot, Tom, but Ms C. says I am not allowed to go outside. I think I will chase Sen-Chan around his blinds instead!
    Purrs,
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I'm really active and playful too and I just love Abys! I'm an OSH. Nice to meet you!

    Kaze

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there... I just came here from T'Abby Normal and wanted to say bonjour. It's a pleasure to meet Sen-Chan and Tom, and I'll have my human add your feed to Google Reader so we can keep up with you. À bientôt!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.