Wednesday 9 July 2008

BIRTHDAY BOY!

Sen-Chan: Yes, this is it! Today, JULY 9,  is my FIRST BIRTHDAY! #1 started off the day by singing Happy Birthday to me in bed, which was a thrill, and she tells me I am going to get even more cuddles than usual, plus lots of playtime with Cat Dancer and Dragonfly. And most exciting of all, we are having a party this evening! Some of my most fervent admirers are coming over for Champagne, a barbecue and birthday cake!

Anyway, as it is my birthday, I thought this would be a good opportunity to introduce my parents to you.

Here is my Mummy, APELSINAM WAHRAN:



And here is my Daddy, CFA CH APELSINAM'S BOUCKAHRA




As you can see, both my Mummy and Daddy are ruddy Abys but they obviously were hiding some lovely red genes so they could produce me!

And perhaps a little reminder of me when I was tiny:



And here is my official first birthday photo:


Tom: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BIG BROTHER! It is such a thrill to share my life with you and, having seen you make so many trips to the vet and take so many foul-tasting potions over the months with total courage and dignity, I cannot tell you how happy I am to see you looking big and strong and so NAUGHTY on your first birthday! WOOF!!!!!!




17 comments:

  1. Happy, happy birthday! You are definitely one of the luckiest cats I know. Let us all share tuna and chicken in celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Sen-Chan, you're now officially a Mancat which is good seeing as my 'sis is a fully fledged Ladycat! ;)

    Have fun,

    Ramses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Sen my Sweety, now your a Mancat in age as well as in looks and abilities! :)

    Purrs,
    Isis
    XX

    PS: Your Mum & Dad are very lovely too, if you look at my breeder website you can see photos of my Mum and Dad (who's Ramses Dad too and a Usual/Ruddy just like your Dad!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy!!!! HAPPY!!!! BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

    Oh Sen-Chan! A true mancat now!! How exciting!

    Plus Isis is your new girlfriend? Wow!! She is very pretty, we love her too.

    Have a wonderful day!!!

    Purrs, Goldie and Shade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sen-Chan!
    Happy Purrday. You are one very handsome mancat and today is your special day. Being one is a big purrday. We hope you have a furry happy one...

    Purrs
    Abby(the Manx)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Purffday Sen-Chan! I iz soo happies I gotsta meets yoo afor yur purrfday! Yoo iz a furry lucky kitteh ta hav a furrever home and a grate brofur like Tom. I wish Shadow pwayed wif me lyk dat but he iz old an growchy an duzna lyk ta pway wif me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow happiest of Happy First Purrthdays! Now that you're a mancat you can have some niptinis!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a very very lovely family you have. Happy Birthday!!! Please get into lots of trouble today because I've found that on birthdays #1 won't get mad at you for anything.

    Kaze

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday, Sen Chan! First birthdays are the best! We hope you have a wonderful day!!

    Wally, Ernie & Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  10. We came right over from Abby's when we read about her good friend having a birthday today and on the same day as our Percy.

    Congratulations on your first birthday! From Tom's comment, we gather you have been sickly. Well, we hope you are healthy now and will celebrate many more birthdays in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy, happy first purrfday! I just met you thanks to Abby Normal and am so glad I did! ConCATulations on having the lovely Isis as your girlfriend, she's a lovely girlcat. Now you are one you are officially a mancat and can have a niptini. Cheers! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday, Sen! I hope you have a very wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday, my new friend! You're sure a handsome fellow, and your first birthday means you're a ManCat! And you have a new girlfriend! You and Isis look very pretty together!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy first Birthday Sen-Chan! Also concatulations on having a girlfriend. Way to go, mancat! Nice to meet you.


    Mindy & Moe

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sen-Chan, we hope you had a very Happy Birthday! :) As we say in German: Alles Gute zum Geburtstag! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.