Sunday 29 June 2008

OUR EARLY DAYS

SEN-CHAN: Now that you know me. I thought you might like to see what I looked like when I first came to live with #1. 

Here I am the day I arrived:



















Pretty cute, don't you think?

I settled in pretty quickly. Here I am a couple of weeks later:



















I made sure I stuck close to #1:















And then Tom arrived and I had a friend for life!



















TOM: My turn! When I first met #1, I was surrounded by my brothers and sisters who were making SO much noise. When we slept, it was in heaps!


I settled in quickly and Madrac from next door, who is 12 and a real lady, taught me a lot:















I had a great bed, with my name on it, and a teddy!















And a big field to play in...
















BY CHRISTMAS, we were completely settled in to our new home and ready to enjoy all that life had to offer us:


2 comments:

  1. Bonjour Sen-Chan und Tom! :) It is nice to meet you. :) Abby from T'Abby Normal sent us. Those are terrific photos of the two of you. We are two Sphynx living in Munich, Germany.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Tom looked just like Ben when they were pups!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.