Monday 30 June 2008

The Field of Treasures by Tom

This is TOM. I get to go first today! I want to tell you that it is the most gorgeous day here and #1 had the best time in "our" field this morning. The field is behind our house and I started playing there the day after I came to live here. Back then, it was barren but now it is so full of the most wonderful stuff! It has not been cultivated in 3 years, according to #1, so everything is growing there. There are trees, cereals, bushes, delicate little flowers, and all kinds of bugs! The grass in places is chest-high to a human so I can hide and leap out of it! Here I am, flying through it

t

#1 says she loves to see my ears flying when I run!

By the way, today, I sprung a bird for the first time. You know that this is what I am designed to do... spring birds. #1 wasn't too happy about it. She called the red partridge "Gwendoline" and apparently, she is a friend. But I didn't harm her. It was more like the kids who run after seagulls on the beach to make them fly. Wheeeee...................

Would you like to see the view from the field?



All that running and leaping is pretty exhausting, so I occasionally need to take a rest:



2 comments:

  1. Dear Sen-Chan and Tom,
    I am so excited to see both of you here in the blogosphere!

    That is a really lovely view, Tom. You will be the envy of so many of us kitties who stay indoors all the time!
    Purrs,
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour, Tom! Ca va bien? Well, that's pretty much the extent of my French, but I'm glad to meet new friends! Abby sent me over-isn't she great?

    I think you look as if you're flying through the field as well, and should Gwendoline find herself "sprung", well, the better to see her beautiful feathers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.